Compliments and Complaints

If you are reporting an issue with a road or service, or have a question, please use our feedback form

If you are reporting a by-law related issue, please use our by-law complaint form.

If you are formally submitting a compliment or complaint, for example, about an issue that has not been resolved after speaking with staff, please use this form.

Please provide your name and contact information. We do not accept anonymous comments. Be assured your name and contact information will be kept confidential. 
Would you like to be contacted for follow up?
Are you a... (select all that apply)?
Type of Concern
What type of contact or interaction did you have (select all that apply)?
Maximum 5 files.
10 MB limit.
Allowed types: pdf.
Notice of Collection: The personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used to investigate and/or follow up on the feedback you have submitted to the municipality. If you have any questions regarding this process please contact the Municipal Clerk.