Emergency Contacts

Phone Number



For Fire, Police and Ambulance related emergencies


To contact the Ontario Provincial Police for incidents that are non-urgent.

This is a 24-hour, seven days a week telephone number. This number should be used to report a non-fatal "non-urgent" accident, or other non-life threatening problems.




To contact the Middlesex Centre Municipal Office

This number is staffed Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. It should be used to report concerns related to municipal roads, water and wastewater services, or other municipal services during business hours. For after-hours concerns, please leave a message or use our online Report a Concern form.


To contact Middlesex Centre for after-hours emergencies related to water and wastewater services.


To contact the CN Police for urgent issues such as trespassing on the tracks and crossing signal defects.


For non-emergency concerns like noise and property maintenance, call (1-888-888-5909) or email CN's Public Inquiry Line.


To contact the CP Police for urgent issues such as trespassing on the tracks and crossing signal defects.


Hydro One Power Outage & Emergency Line to report a power outage, fallen tree hazard or emergency.


Visit the Hydro One website for information on power outages.

1-866-763-5427 or 911

Enbridge Gas to report if you smell natural gas. You can also call 911.


Livestock Valuator for Middlesex Centre (for claims related to livestock loss / damage).


For non-emergency contacts, including members of council and staff, please see our Contact Us page.